Line buster works by taking customer orders before they reach the counter, which speeds up long lines and allows you to help more customers.
- Take customer orders prior to them reaching the counter
- When the customer reaches the counter, their order can be pulled up and completed without having to reenter data
- Works well at trade shows and other situations where sales items can be invoiced by the "Line buster"
- Allows the main cashier to take payment when the customer reaches the checkout.
- Speed up long lines and allows you to help a greater number of customers.